Thursday, August 29, 2013

CELEBRATE AND PRAISE!

Psalm 94:19

"When I was upset and beside myself,
    you calmed me down and cheered me up."   - The Message

"When the cares of my heart are many,
    your consolations cheer my soul."    - ESV

"When anxiety was great within me,
    your consolation brought me joy."   - NIV

"When my worry is great within me,
Your comfort brings joy to my soul."   -NLT

"In the multitude of my anxieties within me,
Your comforts delight my soul."   -NKJV


Proverbs 3:5-6(7)

"Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
    don’t try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God’s voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
    he’s the one who will keep you on track.
Don’t assume that you know it all.
    Run to God!"    - The Message

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart;
    do not depend on your own understanding.
 Seek his will in all you do,
    and he will show you which path to take."   -NLT

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
 in all your ways acknowledge him,
    and he will make your paths straight."   - NIV


This is my prayer for us as a couple in times where we may get anxious or worried. Scripture communicates very clearly, no matter what version you read, that we are to TRUST first and foremost and DEPEND on the Lord. He will take our worry away- He will show us what step to take- He will guide us to do His will if we are seeking His direction. I know that at times I can get very anxious and worried about certain things in life- especially with our first baby coming in 2 months!- but I can always be sure that when I release those feelings, He brings me joy!
I pray that if you are struggling with fear, worry, anxiety, uncertainty, doubt- that you will allow the Lord to take that from you and replace it with JOY!

A DAILY WALK THROUGH PSALMS FOR WOMEN says: "Make every aspect of your life a cause for celebration and praise!"

What an incredible way to look at the situations in our lives- instead or fearing, doubting, being anxious or uncertain, CHOOSE TO CELEBRATE AND PRAISE what He has done! Yes, there will be times in life where we are waiting on the Lord for a specific answer to a prayer on what the next season looks like for us, but why not use that time of waiting as a time to celebrate the things He has already done!

I want this to be my life- my outlook- my perspective when I start to fear or get anxious.
Pray that the Lord will allow you to have the same outlook, and you will be filled with JOY!

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Meagan. I live in Albany, Ga and attend Georgia Southwestern State University. Jason and I got married July 10, 2010! He is the love of my life, and my dream come true; I couldn't ask for a better man! Our main goal is to honor God in our relationship, and to be a Godly example for others to follow. God has blessed me in so many ways, and by His grace I AM SAVED!