Friday, July 20, 2012

This Just Needs To Be Said

http://networkedblogs.com/A5tGI

I just wanted to share this blog I saw this morning on adoption. What a blessing it is from the Lord, AND a calling, but also what spiritual warfare goes on during it. Jason and I haven't been there yet, but through ministry we've seen glimpses of what it's like when you're doing what the Lord has called you to do- Satan gets ticked and will do anything in his power to bring you down. I thought this blog was encouraging and challenging for all believers since we are called to live out "caring for the widows and orphans."

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
My name is Meagan. I live in Albany, Ga and attend Georgia Southwestern State University. Jason and I got married July 10, 2010! He is the love of my life, and my dream come true; I couldn't ask for a better man! Our main goal is to honor God in our relationship, and to be a Godly example for others to follow. God has blessed me in so many ways, and by His grace I AM SAVED!